Great leaders uphold a vision and have the drive to see their vision succeeds. Their vision and passion ignite a fire in others.
N R Narayana Murthy, the pioneer of Indian IT revolution is widely acclaimed for his value based leadership. In a foreword to a recently published book ‘Startup Compass” the veteran leader lists out the nine step formula which saw his team on high gear all through.
The Nine Steps
- Company: Put the company first; other elements can wait.
- Inspiration: Failure is the opportunity to be inspired, introspect and improve.
- Emotions: Emotions have no place in corporate decisions. Abandon a project if it isn’t feasible.
- Luck: Who says luck doesn’t help? Everything being equal, why some succeed and others fail?
- Market: Market is the best place to test efficacy. Benching mark with the best always.
- Leadership: Go for leadership by example. Practicing the percept makes one trustworthy.
- Life: Professional and personal life are different; do not ever mix them.
- Control: Ultimate decision should rest with the leader. Firms cannot be run by committees.
- Values: Company should be founded on sound value system.
Becoming an effective business leader means possessing a diverse set of skills and qualities. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
Leaders must consider various ideas. But for every major decision, the buck must stop at their table. Agree? Why?
#leadership #BusinessStrategy #LeadershipAndChangeManagement #onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba