The benefits of confidence are endless. Confidence causes relaxation. A confident you aren’t anxious or fearful. How do we gauge a person’s confidence level? Body language is the first thing. There are 10 more pointers too. Here are they:-
- Wait: Time and tide wait for none. Then whose validation you are you waiting for?
- Gossip: Gossip? Surely not for me. It’s distorted truth.
- Negative self-talk: Ever come across a lion, who wails “I cannot”; it only roars, “I am capable.”
- Fixate: Why to fixate on others, when you believe in yourself?
- Compare: No two individuals are alike. Others failures may be your success.
- Wonder: Live the moment. Don’t ever wonder if it is the best. For, tomorrow could be worse.
- Worry: Cross the bridge when you get there. Worry only helps you die many times!
- Justify: Justify? No time, you have to push forward.
- Self-pity: Lions never self-pity against elephants. They’re better at many other things.
- Waste: Don’t cry over the spilled milk (and waste time). Whatever happens, happens for the good.
Self- confidence boosts leadership and decision making. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
“Confident people succeed because they use their time and energy wisely.” Do you agree? Why?
#HRM #MOB #recruitmenttraininganddevelopment #onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba