In cricket, front foot is a scoring position. Businesses too adopt front foot strategies to beat the competition. (Late) Steve Jobs is remembered as the great strategist who took Apple to heights. He shared a unique insider’s tips, do’s and don’ts that can script business success:
- Right Focus: Focus not just on what you can; but also what you can’t but others can.
- Smart Innovation: Innovation is not about multi-tasking. Innovate one big task at a time and wait and watch for the next.
- Centralization (non-delegation): Centralization fails success, whereas delegation boosts productivity. Hire smart people, step back and let them work.
- Distraction: Technology has many ‘distractions.’ if you are lured, you get sucked into trivial things. When your work needs sharp focus, keep your smart phones in airplane mode.
- Hard Targets: “Doable targets are boon, others are bane.” Chasing an unrealistic target throws your rhythm off.
Developing a good business strategy and effectively implementing it is no easy task. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
What should be the right choice, technology managing humans or humans managing technology? Why?
#BusinessEnvironment #Information Technology #BusinessStrategy #OperationsManagement #onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba
Source Article Marcel Schwantes – Steve Jobs’s Advice on Productivity Is Brilliant-Inc. Newsletter-February2022