Navigating through the digital era is often likened to racing a F1 car. In both, having the know-how isn’t just sufficient. Sans the how-to, you can’t steer and lap. A survey conducted by Harvard Business School Global Research Centers and associates identifies six qualities that make a firm digitally mature. Here’re they:-
- Dynamic: Dynamic understanding of the customers. New offering should address evolving customer desires.
- Informed: Be data-informed and not data-driven. Analytics are great, but judgment and critical thinking are greater.
- Challenging: Challenge the status quo and rethink the core business. Growth mindset eases adaption to changing conditions. Listen to customers, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Distributive: Distribute and co-create decision making. Collaborate and think collectively. Look beyond functional silos.
- Experimental: Experiment and learn, rather willingly. Conduct quick and relevant experiments of new products. “Fail fast” and “Learn fast”
- Ethical: Be ethical in decision making and proactive in governance. Above mere statutory compliance, be accountable for the unintended consequences of all actions. This builds long term trust.
To achieve success in digital transformation, companies need to think holistically. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
List out three must have qualities from the above which you consider are indispensible. Why?
#SMACS #BigDataCloudAnaytics #ITforManagers #onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba