Self-control, attitude and fighting spirit are essential leadership qualities. But they fail to take off many times due to anxiety and overwhelming emotions. Rafael Nadal, the 21-time Grand Slam champion in tennis says it is his family who helps instil right values and emotions in his professional life. This could be a pointer to other professionals too. The right emotional traits that Nadal inherited from his family are:-
- Don’t lose cool even in hostile moments. Emotions are your worst enemy.
- Be self-confident, even if you are beaten. That make the things a bit more difficult to the opponent
- Re assure the mind to keep trying. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
- Change strategies whenever called for. “Even sun changes the course when the days aren’t bright”
- Attempt, even if there are problems ahead. “Problems are not stop signs; they are guidelines.”
Emotional intelligence is important to success, but when the situation is tense, leading with emotions is usually not the best option. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
“A leader who is ruled by emotions produces an unpredictable team” Agree? Why?
#HumanResources #BusinessStrategy #LeadershipAndChangeManagement #onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba