Soft skills are like vitamins. Acting in concert, they shore up energy to work. Soft skills add quality to your work ability and helps in successful team work. Lack of soft skills stagnates one in the work place.
ZipRecruiter, a US based online job consultant lists out eight trending soft skills which the recruiters consider to be of high importance. The number of job listing against each suggests their order of their importance.
- Communication skills: Makes the employees proactive and lead to accurate solutions. Number of jobs listing the skill: 6.1 million
- Customer service: Imparts compassion and empathy while dealing with customers. Number of jobs listing the skill: 5.5 million
- Scheduling: Maps what you can realistically achieve within the time frame. Number of jobs listing the skill: 5 million
- Time management skills: Good to tackle limitless work in limited time. Number of jobs listing the skill: 3.6 million
- Project management: About utilizing the tools you have to their fullest. Number of jobs listing the skill: 2.8 million
- Analytical thinking: Evaluating the situation logically to arrive at the best possible solution. Number of jobs listing the skill: 2.7 million
- Ability to work independently: Certain key decisions are made well on independent choices rather than by sharing with others. Number of jobs listing the skill: 2 million
- Flexibility: Embracing the changing and going with the flow. Number of jobs listing the skill: 1.3 million
- Learners’ Opportunity
Soft skills are essential for team work and helps in furthering your career. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
- Discussion Question
List out three soft skills which helped you the most in your work place? How were they helpful?
- Key Words
#Humanresources #Businesscommunication #LeadershipAndChangeManagement #onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba
- Source Article