Wonder why smart people remain silent or seem unsure during conversations? Because smart as they are, they’re open to new ideas and information. Fresh thinking occurs only when others are allowed to talk. Many leaders, Jeff Bezos , Adam Grant and the like, support this mindset. Aristotle had subscribed to the angle as early as 3rd century B.C which prompted him to narrate, “The more you know, the more you realize you don’t know.”
- Smart (wise) people are keen to discover what is right rather than trying to be right.
- The qualifier they use is “I think” instead of “I know”
- They constantly seek feedback by moving the conversation to the other side.
- They are lifelong learners and try to learn something new from every conversation.
- They do not hesitate to shift the milestones by reconsidering the already wrapped up solutions.
- They are not hostile to dissent.
Humility must not be construed as weakness. On the other it is the sign of staggering intellect. It also helps to augment one’s wisdom by getting to know what others think.
Listening is a powerful marketing skill. For more details check our program @https://online.ifheindia.org/
Competition compels people to project themselves smarter and more skilled than they actually are. Do you agree? Why?
#SoftSkills #OrganizationBehaviour#onlinembacourse #mbabestcourses #onlinembaprograms #elearning #learningsimplified #onlinembaforworkingprofessionals #entrepreneurshiponlinemba